- Pudding Cottage sleeps up to 6 people plus a baby
- Accepts one well-behaved dog
- There are three bedrooms - King-size bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further King-size bedroom, and one twin bedroom.
- There are 2 bathrooms: one en-suite with shower, and family bathroom with shower over bath
- We are fully equipped for families with children and provide travel cots, highchair, toys and other nursery equipment plus board games, DVDs and a games console for older children.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
- Outside, there is a private patio area (with dining furniture) looking onto secluded communal gardens.
- Free WIFI available
Each of the three bedrooms at Pudding Cottage has its own welcoming style with close attention to detail. The master en-suite bedroom is in warm pinks and oranges with a cast iron white bed.
The king-size room has a New England natural twist and the other twin-bedded room is a glorious riot of colour. In the en-suite and house bathrooms, hand-made soaps and luxurious toiletries are provided.
The bright and spacious lounge has a large patio window onlooking the garden. From here you can watch the kids playing safely or simply observe the huge variety of wildlife that resides in and around the cottage.
Inside, the lounge offers plenty of space for you to relax with a good book and for children to play with the toys, games and craft box provided, plus there's the bonus of a X box 360 games console, in addition to the TV, DVD, and CD players.
The bright and roomy kitchen is superbly equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and washer/dryer as well as a dining table for you all to sit around and enjoy a great family meal.
For playing outside, Pudding Cottage has a largely enclosed communal garden with a trike, ride-on and play tent among the outdoor toys, plus a fab adventure play area is just across the road at Brockhole – the Lake District Visitor Centre. Pudding Cottage also has a large private patio terrace and BBQ, with outdoor dining table and chairs where parents can keep an eye on the kids at play while relaxing with a glass of wine.
We are a dog-loving family, and would love you to bring along your favourite dog to enjoy the lake district with you.
We just have a few rules regarding dogs at the property:
- Dogs must not be left alone in the property.
- Dogs are not allowed on the soft furnishings, or upstairs in the cottage (there is a retractable stair gate).
- Dogs should be kept on a lead whilst in the communal garden areas, however there are paths very close to the property where dogs can be let off the lead.